Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Quick one tonight, about as quick as I lost my money last night playing some 6 max .50/1! I had a few mins to kill before bed last night and felt pretty good so I decided to try my hand at 2 tabling some .50/1 ... guess I'm not ready for that just yet, after 40 mins I was down 40 BB. Now, I'm not that bad ( I don't think!), some crazy hands that got drawn out on and then I'm sure I was in a bit of tail spin after that. I will keep working on it and hopefully right the ship this weekend.

I talked in my brief update the other day that I played in the PSO summer league and will devote a post to talking about that experience and the league in general - having said that it was fun to play and now have started to play the last quarter of the Negreanu Open at Stars. First one was tonight and was playing good, tight yet aggressive and sitting with an avg stack after almost 90 mins when I picked up AKo on the button, folded to me and I raised 4x the BB and get raised by the SB who is the chip leader - not much of a read as I was just moved to the table but my instinct tells me he is think I'm trying to steal the blinds so I go all in and get called by KQo - perfect, great chance to double up and be near the chip lead. The flops comes xxQ and I'm out. Not sure there is a way to lay that down in that situation so we'll have to wait until next week. I take away from the night that i played well and was right in the mix with about 30 people left.

That's it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home