Monday, October 08, 2007

Wow, its been a loooong time. Well I'm back at it although I really not sure I ever left the poker scene, just had a crazy year and didn't have a ton of time to post. Here is quick recap of the last year ....

Lost my job to a corp takeover, took 4 months off to spend with the family, got a new job, moved to Toronto, and had a baby ... all that in one year!

Throughout the year I still dabbled in some poker mainly limit between 1/2 and 3/6. Lately I've started to spread my wings and play a little tourney poker. It started with the recent summer league offered by PSO where I finished a respectable (I think) 9th overall. Along the way I had three final tables including a win.

In addition to the PSO league I've started playing some SNG, mostly $10+1 with the odd $20 and a couple of $50 as well. I've settled in nicely at $10+1 and thus far played 72 tourneys. My status thus far include 17 wins and 30 ITM and a profit of $270. I've been having fun with that lately and will likely continue to hang around those tables for a while, ideally trying to work my way up to $50 SNGs. I've decided to not move up until I have 25 buyins to the new level - so i may be a while before i get to $50 level - but hey it will keep me busy.

And finally, I've also decided to try my hand at 6-max, for starters I decided to start my learning's at .50/1. So far so good, I've played 1500 hands with a winrate of 1.68 / BB / 100 hands. I'll keep plodding my way through this for the coming months and see how it goes.

That's it for now, great to be back and it won't be so long before my next post (promise).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home