Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Sunday of Poker

Quick one as I get ready for a rare Sunday of poker. A couple of tourneys on the go today starting with the Blogger tourney at Stars. Some good prizes on the line although winning the first prize might be a bit inconvenient with the family and all but hey you never know. They have a lots of prizes that include tickets into the Sunday millions - would be fun to win one of those and take a shot at that tourney as the buy-in is certainly out of my bankroll range!

Second tourney which starts at the same time is a CFL freeroll thing that has been offered at Stars, i played in the qualifier the other night and finished 41 out of 4100 + people. Won a few bucks for that and a ticket into today's final.

Played in my first SNG in over week last night, finished 2nd in one and 7th in the other after getting drawn out on twice to leave me with next to nothing.

I'll post later with details and results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home